Greetings from Rhode Island

Cossack17

Hi,
I am not new to MD, but did not have too much free time in the past few years. Recently I had to use my old Garrett 2500 while looking for the lost gold ring and decided to dedicate more time to this great hobby.
So I gave my 11 years old Garrett 2500 to my friend's son and ordered Minelab CTX 3030.
I wanted to get E-TRAC, but got such a sweet deal on 3030.... anyways I am divorced and do not have to explain anybody how I spend the money.
I live in Rhode Island and have access to some interesting properties plus ocean beaches are not too far.
I want to thank everybody for the great forum.
Cossack

Hi and welcome from PA ! A quick question to the members from rhode island, I have Family coming in from England in May, we are thinking of visiting Rhode island . Where would any of you recomend thanks HH

If they like the ocean, check out Narragansett. Coast Guard house has awesome dinner and sits on the water. Fishing fleet in Pt Judith with deep sea fishing for about $50 pp. Roger Williams zoo is great too.

Hi and welcome from PA ! A quick question to the members from rhode island, I have Family coming in from England in May, we are thinking of visiting Rhode island . Where would any of you recomend thanks HH

newport ri. very nice area

Back
Top Bottom