My intro

trooper424

Hello all...... my name is Gary Inglis and my user name is Trooper424. I retired from the Connecticut State Police about 1 1/2 years ago and needed another hobbie. I am hooked!!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing me to join the group.

Slainte,

Gary

Hello all...... my name is Gary Inglis and my user name is Trooper424. I retired from the Connecticut State Police about 1 1/2 years ago and needed another hobbie. I am hooked!!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing me to join the group.

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! Crazy how addictive this hobby can be...I started a couple years ago, and I was all in within a month! Glad to have you here, and looking forward to hearing about your finds and adventures!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:
**Revived** Forum Member Map

Welcome from Central MA! You live in one of the best regions in the US for this hobby. Good luck and enjoy the forum, it's an excellent group!

This is a great hobby and forum. I too retired about a year ago. Filed for my Social Security then bought my first detector. No better way to spend your time. Get outdoors and try to figure out what’s under the coil. It’s fun and very addicting. Welcome and good luck!

:fmdfwelcome:... from the cold & snowy state of Minnesota! :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you with us. :yes:

Thank you for your service to our country. :tiphat:

Welcome from "Parts Unknown" NY !

Hit a beach and have some fun !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom