Coyote Beach 7 silvers...

Dont Do It

I am on the way up to film Swing & Felix in a live night hunt, just tring to get the destination time Felix hit's town, herd through the grape vine, that Bright Lime color Felix is sporting glow's in the dark, and Felix has matching one piece spee:lol:do's 4 Swing , easy does it Craig :shock:

Awesome hunt Craig! Ill be hitting the ocean tomorrow, need to dig, been too long. Headed to RI this time. Good luck in the morning, I'm sure we will be seeing more goods tomorrow!

Vermonster... Thanks...

Like the name and the results, nice work!

I wanted to take a picture of the coyote chewing on the remains but I was too close to where I was hunting and I don't like sharing my spots with the internet...

Awesome hunt Craig! Ill be hitting the ocean tomorrow, need to dig, been too long. Headed to RI this time. Good luck in the morning, I'm sure we will be seeing more goods tomorrow!

Thanks Cellar... takes a lot of time and research to find these spots these days... I'm actually surprised at how well I did considering how many are in the beach hobby around here.. Good luck tomorrow up that way ;)

Real good spot I love seeing the old stuff coming up in the scoop. Good hunting there sir the old Gold is just waiting for you! :cool:

Right on Craig, congrats on the silvahs!

Thanks Slim... your hunt had me drooling :lol:

Craig, 7 silvers in the time it takes to eat lunch......good luck when you go back...

Jerry

Thanks Jerry... got 5 more silver today still no yellow...

Wow,talk about some serious potential . Can't wait to see the gold you pull out of that spot.

Thanks Frank... digging is extremely difficult... Mark found a tiny gold ring and possibly a gold tie tack today... George got some silver..

Good hunt Craig. Dont envy the work it takes you to get them thou.

Thanks Dew.. the digging is brutal...

Nice ones!

Thanks USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks USA

Nice finds! Congratulations!

Thanks Dirt

Awesome finds for a short hunt!

Thanks Hill

Real good spot I love seeing the old stuff coming up in the scoop. Good hunting there sir the old Gold is just waiting for you! :cool:

Thanks Iron... closest I came today was a POS TI ring :lol:

Holy Cuss did you get into the paydirt! TWO Standers? Amazing!
Metal detectorists can learn a lot by studying Coyotes strategies and applying some of their techniques...Coyotes come in and hunt behind the herds and nibble ribs...even on the Forum, theres Coyotes lurking to slip in and snipe locations clear to the bone!!:laughing:

Thanks Mud... got a third one yesterday 2 day total from this site is 14 silver if you include a crusty war nickel...

What!? Another?! Well Buddy, looks like you got a bigger problem now!.. all these Forum peckerwoods wanna come and hunt your site with you!

You should probably call me and I'll make a run on over...ya know, to run blocker for ya?:laughing:

Like Irons said, with all that old unmolested silver, there certainly some BIG GOLD in there! Get it!

What!? Another?! Well Buddy, looks like you got a bigger problem now!.. all these Forum peckerwoods wanna come and hunt your site with you!

You should probably call me and I'll make a run on over...ya know, to run blocker for ya?:laughing:

Like Irons said, with all that old unmolested silver, there certainly some BIG GOLD in there! Get it!

From your pictures you look too old to be digging under boulders in thick mud :lol: Its exhausting digging this.. I can't call it a beach.. its brutal no wonder there are so many targets there.. Can't wait to see Swinglows scoop its not made for this site... ;) In one of Marks holes I saw a 18 inch long stone he had to remove before he recovered the target its mud but loaded with fist sized to boulders...

From your pictures you look too old to be digging under boulders in thick mud :lol: Its exhausting digging this.. I can't call it a beach.. its brutal no wonder there are so many targets there.. Can't wait to see Swinglows scoop its not made for this site... ;) In one of Marks holes I saw a 18 inch long stone he had to remove before he recovered the target its mud but loaded with fist sized to boulders...

Dont let me fool you! I try to look 'Old' on purpose! Crippled and poor! I appear to be no threat to anybody! Nobody expects a whole lot out of me, I never have to ask for the Senior Citizen discount, and can wet my pants whenever I want with no judgement! I can get away with Murder!...Which I do...:laughing:
I was born Old...

Back
Top Bottom