I need an headphone adapter for equinox

fuzzymaster

Would like to use my killer bees with equinox, is it best to pay 40$ for minelabs, or is there a good alternative? Thanks

Last edited:
" Jeff in Georgia" from this forum was making them, but I don't know if he still does. May not be any less expensive than minelab though.

Jeff made one for me before the Minelab ones were available, long enough to put my phone plug for my SunRay Pros at the back of the armrest as per Fisher designed product. I like it.

Isnt the $40 adapter for the waterproof headphones?

So the headphone connector on the Nox is 1/8" ?

If it is, the adapter that pryan posted should work.

You need 1/8 mono (male) to 1/4 stereo (female) if I you use stereo to stereo like the one in the link above it will not cut the built in speaker off.... search for this one it works... Planet Waves PWP047DD

You need 1/8 mono (male) to 1/4 stereo (female) if I you use stereo to stereo like the one in the link above it will not cut the built in speaker off.... search for this one it works... Planet Waves PWP047DD

Plus the plastic body part may be too big to go into the hole so that you can plug it in.

beephead

I got this one from the same eBay vendor. They are waterproof and fairly loud.

Attachments

• 8091B48D-0F15-4AFB-AEE9-3B0AA5BD4FD4.jpeg
    8091B48D-0F15-4AFB-AEE9-3B0AA5BD4FD4.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 552

Wyo, Does the mono 1/8th work on the Nox? The headphones that came with mine have a 1/8" stereo jack.

Plus the plastic body part may be too big to go into the hole so that you can plug it in.
beephead
I had to shave off the plastic on the jack I have but it did not work anyway.

Ok, thanks.

What did you end up getting That worked?

Wyo, Does the mono 1/8th work on the Nox? The headphones that came with mine have a 1/8" stereo jack.

I had to shave off the plastic on the jack I have but it did not work anyway.

What did you end up getting That worked?
That’s if you want to use headphones that have a 1/4” (male) plug...

I use the wm08 wireless module with earbuds...

Got it. I tried the adapters and could not get them to work with my Ratphones. I ended up just going wireless so I guess its a moot point. Ill use the cheap ones that come with the Nox as a backup.
Thanks.

I have not done anything yet . Thought I would try the stock headphones that came with the 600. Been out only three times so far and only used the headphones once. So not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom