Lets go patriots!

commercial during Superbowl

I can understand how Pats fans would find it exciting so no offense intended, but to be really fair many people might feel that compared to many of the more exciting regular season games that game was boring by comparison, I enjoyed some of the commercials more than the game itself, mainly the one where Harrison's Ford's dog kept ordering stuff from Amazon using an Alexa enabled dog collar :laughing:

That was my favorite as well.

I rooted for the Rams just because I didn't want to see Brady get another ring. Lol.

:laughing: Why not? He's the best quarterback to ever play the game, that statement is no longer an opinion. IMO he deserved and earned every one of those rings. We will never understand how hard it is to win a superbowl, because we don't play in the NFL. Just ask Dan Marino, or Jim Kelly, who took the buffalo bills to the superbowl 4 years in a row and LOST all 4! Not sure why everyone hates Brady. In a few years he will be gone, and the patriots will stink again. My question is, will he still have six rings when he retires? Can't wait to find out :grin: good luck in 2019 Gabby!

:laughing: Why not? He's the best quarterback to ever play the game, that statement is no longer an opinion. IMO he deserved and earned every one of those rings. We will never understand how hard it is to win a superbowl, because we don't play in the NFL. Just ask Dan Marino, or Jim Kelly, who took the buffalo bills to the superbowl 4 years in a row and LOST all 4! Not sure why everyone hates Brady. In a few years he will be gone, and the patriots will stink again. My question is, will he still have six rings when he retires? Can't wait to find out :grin: good luck in 2019 Gabby!

I think with many people around the country it might not be so much anti-Brady with some of them as it is of being tired of seeing the same team win the super bowl that often.

Imagine how you might feel if the Yankees beat out the Red Sox year after year and won the World Series 6 years in a row :lol:

I remember reading an article (maybe more than one) where it basically said it was good for college football for someone other than Alabama to win the championship as many college football fans around the country were losing interest seeing the same team win it so much.

Now having said all that, it is understandable that people that are big fans of their own hometown team(s) would likely not mind it too much if their team won the championship 20 years in a row :lol: that's just human nature :lol:

I think with many people around the country it might not be so much anti-Brady with some of them as it is of being tired of seeing the same team win the super bowl that often.

Imagine how you might feel if the Yankees beat out the Red Sox year after year and won the World Series 6 years in a row :lol:

I remember reading an article (maybe more than one) where it basically said it was good for college football for someone other than Alabama to win the championship as many college football fans around the country were losing interest seeing the same team win it so much.

Now having said all that, it is understandable that people that are big fans of their own hometown team(s) would likely not mind it too much if their team won the championship 20 years in a row :lol: that's just human nature :lol:

As a life long Patriots fan I have heard it all about Brady and the Pats. I do understand some of the "hate", it's like you said, I hate the Yankees, mostly because they always win, and partly because I'm a Boston fan and we cannot ever root for the NY teams.

Now living in SC, I can tell you that there is quite a bit of Tom Brady hate. I get it a lot especially from Steelers fans. I chock it up to petty jealousy and just keep supporting my team. I hear way too much about "cheating" and when I point out that every team has done something, the reply is always, not MY team.

As a life long Patriots fan I have heard it all about Brady and the Pats. I do understand some of the "hate", it's like you said, I hate the Yankees, mostly because they always win, and partly because I'm a Boston fan and we cannot ever root for the NY teams.

Now living in SC, I can tell you that there is quite a bit of Tom Brady hate. I get it a lot especially from Steelers fans. I chock it up to petty jealousy and just keep supporting my team. I hear way too much about "cheating" and when I point out that every team has done something, the reply is always, not MY team.

In my younger days I used to take sports too seriously and I used to let it bother me more than it should have if my team lost, now I just try to enjoy each game in itself, sure, I still like it when my team wins and prefer they do so, but win or lose, I realize it's still just a game !

As far as there being fault on all teams, it's funny to me how it seems much of the time if a player gets flagged for a foul they act like "me ? I didn't do nothing" :lol: but if a player on the opposing team does the same thing it's like "hey, where's the flag on them ?" :lol: …..and yes, I'm sure the teams I root for have their share of players at fault too and if I see they deserved the flag, I can accept that.

I've been in SC for about 12+ years now, and having grown up in Baltimore I do root for the Ravens, but I can still root for the Carolina Panthers too (except for when they play the Ravens of course :lol:)

I've learned some families in SC can be very divided on whether they root for Clemson (college football) or the Gamecocks team, but I root for both, though I will root for the Gamecocks over Clemson when they play each other since they are closer to where we live :lol:

I wonder if people hated Jordan and the bulls as much as Brady and the patriots today :laughing: what happened after Jordan left? Oh yea, nothing....lol same will most likely happen in new england. Imagine a world where the patriots are last in the AFC east, and the Cleveland browns are first! Could be reality in a couple years....

Back
Top Bottom