• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Equinox 15 hours and still 1 bar

WaterWalker

Went out today for 3 hours with two bars showing after 12 hours in the water with GG Amphibian wired headphones.
At home now and still have 1 bar and solid operation.

Went out today for 3 hours with two bars showing after 12 hours in the water with GG Amphibian wired headphones.
At home now and still have 1 bar and solid operation.

That is pretty good! Did you use the backlight at all? Are you using the 600 or 800?

Are U

Drinking the Nox juice, it gives the Nox a extra charge howboutit :shock::lol::yes::D just hope our batteries last long enough , to see the accessories finally get out :(

appears to be aqua. Just a screw and some O rings looks like. Now the other question..... likely only ML can replace or someone who knows what they are doing if its anything like the CTX. The CTX has a small board attached to the battery pack... i assume to control the voltage and charge. Ill let someone else experiment...... and hope mine dont go soon.:lol: Dont know how many recharges one has...... but im putting some real time on mine. If things are going to break .... it happens to me..... and i plan on getting those issues resolved during the warranty.

Bad thing about Lithium Ion is the way they drop off suddenly. Sort of like a Dewalt drill. My ebikes all have Lithium. You got a green, yellow and red light. Green light you can make it about 20 miles. When you hit the yellow which should be half charge you got about 5 miles to make it back before its dead. Also on lithium you arent really supposed to take it below half charge. probably why my excal batteries last so long? Charge them every hunt. My excal ll battery has made it 7 years doing this.:shock:

i just got my 800 how long do you generally get on a full charge?

A long time! Not sure why you see all these guys adding external batteries? Only so much daylight. And if you hunt 24 hours a day you arent human anyway:lol: I tried mine without charging on three 4 hour hunts. Had no problem doing that. But i never use a backlight.

A long time! Not sure why you see all these guys adding external batteries? Only so much daylight. And if you hunt 24 hours a day you arent human anyway:lol:

:laughing: no kidding thanks larry i really like the nox only have a few hrs on it and have already found some cool things my 1st coin with it was half of a trime saturday couldnt believe it, post to come soon we just got our power and internet back we got hit by a tornado last tuesday :shock::shock:

:laughing: no kidding thanks larry i really like the nox only have a few hrs on it and have already found some cool things my 1st coin with it was half of a trime saturday couldnt believe it, post to come soon we just got our power and internet back we got hit by a tornado last tuesday :shock::shock:

I havent picked my CTX up since i modded my Equinox with a homemade carbon fiber shaft. My shoulder was taking a CTX beating. Not good when targets are far and between and you got to hold the coil off the ground. The Nox is light as a feather. Just hope the 15" coil is lighter than a CTX 17".

I havent picked my CTX up since i modded my Equinox with a homemade carbon fiber shaft. My shoulder was taking a CTX beating. Not good when targets are far and between and you got to hold the coil off the ground. The Nox is light as a feather. Just hope the 15" coil is lighter than a CTX 17".

i think it will be time will tell :D

Bad thing about Lithium Ion is the way they drop off suddenly. Sort of like a Dewalt drill. My ebikes all have Lithium. You got a green, yellow and red light. Green light you can make it about 20 miles. When you hit the yellow which should be half charge you got about 5 miles to make it back before its dead. Also on lithium you arent really supposed to take it below half charge. probably why my excal batteries last so long? Charge them every hunt. My excal ll battery has made it 7 years doing this.:shock:

That's pretty interesting. Seems like there are so many tricks online and debate over discharging vs not discharging. I know I experienced the dead lithium ion issue with my dewalt drill, the charger wouldn't do anything to the battery. Had to basically jump start the battery for it to engage with the charger.

Only confusion I have is - if someone is trying to keep their Nox batteries over half charge, isn't that adding more cycles to the battery than necessary? I understand what you're saying about your excal battery. Guess it worked out for you that keeping it above 50% was better for the battery than saving cycles?

brncofan

Glad you like the Nox, Go hunting with Captain Silver , sport it, but don't let him touch the coolaid :laughing: , as we all know his hand's are super glue'd to the Explorer only howboutit :D:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Earl you better rest those fingers, hunting season is near! Should be a good weekend on your beach's...

Not Really

OC water temps only 62 degree's, as far as resting my finger's , i have high speed internet , just hard wired it to my PC , it was only around 90 mps wi fi -ed , now 263 mps what a difference :yes::D Night and day :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom