Nickel Trifecta

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Kids were out tonight so I got a kitchen pass to hunt after work:D
I hit two sites and scored a nickel trifecta!

That V-nickel was so green I really thought it was a shield...

Happy Hunting Everybody

Attachments

• 5-23-18 Nickel trifecta.jpg
    5-23-18 Nickel trifecta.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 5-23-18 Nick trifecta.jpg
    5-23-18 Nick trifecta.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 154
Nice work!! Even have a date on the Buff!

Kinda reminds me of an tongue-in-cheek adage we have in aviation...if everyone walks away, it's a good landing; if you can use the airplane again, it's a great landing :lol:

Three types of nickels? Good trifecta! Readable dates on all three? Tremendous trifecta!

Kinda reminds me of an tongue-in-cheek adage we have in aviation...if everyone walks away, it's a good landing; if you can use the airplane again, it's a great landing :lol:

Three types of nickels? Good trifecta! Readable dates on all three? Tremendous trifecta!

The only time you can have too much fuel is when you're on fire!

Congrats on the trifecta MM!

<°)))>{

That's too crazy!!!! They are all killer and to find all in a day, wow,, but I have to say that """killer green V""" is my favorite, I'll be back to look at that again!!! Way to go buddy

Hey, I forgot that saying, thank you for helping me to remember it!

The only time you can have too much fuel is when you're on fire!

Congrats on the trifecta MM!

<°)))>{
Thanks Scratcher!

That's too crazy!!!! They are all killer and to find all in a day, wow,, but I have to say that """killer green V""" is my favorite, I'll be back to look at that again!!! Way to go buddy
Yeah, it was "green side up" and I thought for sure it was a shield

Nice trifecta!
Thanks Boomer

Very nice Matt. Nickle trifectas seem to be common out a lot this year. Trapper
I know, but what makes mine special is that I did it wthout the Nicker Killer NOX:lol:

Back
Top Bottom