Hunting buddy near Fort Wayne, Indiana

Warsaw Indiana Close enough

I live in Warsaw Indiana, about 40 miles or so down the road from Fort Wayne. Is that close enough? I don't have a detector as of yet but planning on getting one as soon as decide what I want.

Plymouth ,In ..Getting ready to get a decent set-up

Hey there, I'm just south of South Bend I will be getting a decent detector here soon ,any recommendations?

Thanks

Drew

I live in Warsaw Indiana, about 40 miles or so down the road from Fort Wayne. Is that close enough? I don't have a detector as of yet but planning on getting one as soon as decide what I want.

yeah that sound great! would have to get together soon before the ground freezes haha

I live in Farmland. Thats what about 40 minutes. My dad lives in Bluffton. Let me know what kind of detecting you are looking for, old coins, clad, jewlry.

Hoosier Friend

Hay everyone, just want to give a shout out to all my fellow hoosiers.I'm new to detecting, haven't even got my detector yet. I live in Huntington so i hope to learn from everyone just how i go about starting this hobbie. Hopefuly my detector gets here soon, i've orderd the new AT PRO by Garrett so i'm pretty anxious to get started before the ground freezes. all feed back welcome!

thanks and peace out
Hoosier Bill

My sites are old house sites but are now just fields. Very easy to find and GREAT for OLD coins. I will be hunting saturday afternoon. If you are interested in going PM me. I always take my 11 year old son with me. He is a natural at detecting. Also most of the places i hunt are close to rivers so indian artifacts are everywhere!

A Indiana MD group sounds good!

I have my first metal detector ordered and should be here by the first of next week. Ace 350. A Indiana Metal detector group sounds good to me. Count me in.

:D

When you get it let me know and we can hunt some sites that i have. Good stuff out there if you know where to look

It's here

Well my ACE350 got here today. Of course I am at work and hav not seen it yet, and I am going in early Tuesday. But at least I finally have it. If any body wants to go hunting over Thanksgiving just let me know:grin:

hey Hoosier Bill i live in huntington to just started myself an lookin for someone to hunt with if your interested i do alot of the parks here in town but lookin for some private yards an historical areas to hope to hear from u

Back
Top Bottom