"T" handle or "D" handle Shovel

bskerj

I am getting ready to order a new Predator shovel for relic hunting. It will either be the Ranger "D " handle or the Pirhana "T" handle. Right now I own the Sampson T handle but would like to know the difference between the two.

Ts

Are best, happy hunting Earl

Attachments

• 20110613_1.JPG
    20110613_1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,063
My favorite is the ball handle actually...very ergonomic on the hand which is helpful if you dig one handed like I do most of the time...

Nector

39 years of dirt digging , my opinion after long hunts your palm starts to hurt with the ball handles, more surface displacement easier on the hand are the T's:D happy hunting, Earl

39 years of dirt digging , my opinion after long hunts your palm starts to hurt with the ball handles, more surface displacement easier on the hand are the T's:D happy hunting, Earl

You dug with a ball handle shovel for 39 years? Wild, and I thought they were fairly new things.

Not sure why you mentioned how long you have been detecting, not relevant really.

Maybe you could share with us instead how many times you used a ball handle shovel?

Used one for almost 2 years now and have NEVER had my palm hurt from using a ball handle shovel, ever...

Nector

Were are you coming off , used hand diggers for most of those years, had a friend who used a ball type, he complained , I did try it, didn't like it, been using the Ts for years, 39 years , and know better bro, your beating a dead dog, happy hunting :roll::takeoff: PS The T handles are way better than the ball type bottom line. The Thread maker asked about T or D , not Ball !

Back
Top Bottom