First silver of 2014?

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Not sure how to feel about this one?
I stopped at Walgreens to get my niece a birthday card because we are going for cake and ice cream tonight.
Got a handful of change back and there it is '64 Rosie:shock:

Not really gonna count it, but one day I will be able to tell the grandkids how I found a silver dime in March of 2014 when it was only 9 degrees outside and over a foot of snow on the ground:lol::laughing:

Attachments

• dime.jpg
    dime.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 158
I'll tell you how you should feel Matt. You should feel ashamed of yourself. Your story of getting that coin in your change just does not hold water. Word on the street in front of Walgreen's is a little old handicapped lady with a walker tried entering the store for medical needs and you were blocking the door armed with your detector. It's been said that you threaten the women with your weapon and would not let her enter until she gave you the Silver Dime. I'd like to know how you knew she had that coin in the first place. Now just think how your grand kids will react to this story. Oh by the way it is a story. :laughing::lol: One developed when you have to much time on your hands in a Winter of No End. Congrats on the Rosie. Jack

Sawwweeet! The Walgreens here seems to give out a lot of old coins back in change. that's why I never pay with exact change!

I would of taken the old lady's silver walker not the Rosie.
Great change find though! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom