1hour searching on beach in iceland reykjavik

greenred

found these on a beach today in reykjavik (iceland)
few modern coins 1krona 5kronur 10kronur 100 kronur, key, nail and top of a soda can. metal_detecging.jpg

yes I think it´s because so few are treasure hunting here in iceland, it´s just me and the guy that has the forum name "Huskarl"

yes I think it´s because so few are treasure hunting here in iceland, it´s just me and the guy that has the forum name "Huskarl"

I've always wanted to go to Iceland - the history there of function anarchism is extremely interesting to read about.

It must be maddening relic hunting there. There's been human habitation there for well over a millenium, but there's never really been a lot of people living there.

I bet you rarely find anything old, but when you do, it's awesome.

welcome to friendly

Happy to see Siggy has some competition. Siggy is a member here from Iceland. He believed he was the only MDer there. Welcome aboard...Gil

Happy to see Siggy has some competition. Siggy is a member here from Iceland. He believed he was the only MDer there. Welcome aboard...Gil

Nice finds!

Thanks Gil, Siggy is the other guy in Iceland I was trying to remember!:D

Tilton: yes the beach I wen´t to is very popular in the summer, and often people are swimming in the ocean all year round near it. Well it´s a man made beach. And there also is a big hot tub there for the sea swimmers but it´s only open from 15.may to 15 august. You can look it up on google maps. it´s called nautholsvik, here is a picture on google maps:
nautholsvik.jpg

Back
Top Bottom