Garrett Pro Pointer

gliden07

Bought a Garrett Pro Pointer about a week n a half ago. Used it for the first time this weekend. Love this thing if it works like it has this weekend I will enjoy this hobby way more!! :D

Well, the averages say you will have trouble with it, so be sure to register it so Garrett will replace or repair it. My first Pro Pointer went bad within a few months but was quickly replaced by Garrett. The second has lasted a year so far. A buddy of mine just bought one that was bad out of the box.

I have had ZERO issues with mine....I keep hearing people here say this and that about them and so on....I think many people ABUSE them pushing to hard, moving dirt with them and so on....Use it correctly and it should last you a long time...HH

Gpp

Iv'e had mine 3yrs so far, no problems. I kep it clean, wrap the edge with tape, and never use it as a digging tool.

Had mine over 2 years and a lot of use and works perfectly....once in a while goes crazy just shut it off and turn it back on and you are set to go...:yes:

Almost a year or so on mine. No issues. I love it.

Sent using Tapatalk 4 on my phablet Note 2

No major complaints with mine either. Very occasionally it wont sound off and like the other guy said just turn off to reset and back in business.

Back
Top Bottom