First find!

??? Did I miss something?

You are not alone here. :)

It's just amazing how people do not pay attention to the pictures.
THESE ARE NOT THE DUG COINS!!!
They either came from someone's collection or been bought on Ebay.

If you ever actually dug a large cent yourself - you will know exactly what I mean.

You are not alone here. :)

It's just amazing how people do not pay attention to the pictures.
THESE ARE NOT A DUG COINS!!!
They either came from someone's collection or been bought on Ebay.

If you ever actually dug a large cent yourself - you will know exactly what I mean.

My large cent that I dug is in good shape like this one; but I can see why you think that these are not dug (the luster and other variables)

My large cent that I dug is in good shape like this one; but I can see why you think that these are not dug (the luster and other variables)

Yes - for sure - it could be in the great shape, but it will never looks like that.

How about the story? How deep were these coins? What did they register on your machine? What else did you did in the 90 minutes besides these awesome coins, including the $200+ value quarter? Were you in a public or private area?

Enquiring minds want to know :) DETAILS please :)

They were about inches deep each, mostly in the same area within a couple of feet. I have a White Gold Master GMT it was registering under 50% (Iron is 75% to 100%) It was giving me a high pitch sound.

I was so overwhelmed that it was so hard to contain myself. Before I got home I text the person who shared the area to hunt with me. His first response was, while laughing "I hate YOU... REALLY, REALLY?"

See he and I had gone out on our lunch hour to this area and didn't find anything.

My boss then got into wanting a detector and has since gotten one for his birthday. Both my boss and my coworker have been out there several times and have not found anything. My husbandI went out yesterday and found silver in the same area after just my 3rd time out.

I am so much more overwhemed.

Back
Top Bottom