FMDF Diggin’ It With Friends Fall Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Dave

Diggin' It With Friends
Forum Supporter
I’m sorry for the short notice. The fall hunt is going to be at Artesian Park in Clinton Missouri on Oct 15th. We can all meet at McDonalds between 8:00am and 8:30am located at 1607 East Ohio Street, Clinton, MO. From there we will all head to the park. Please chime in here to let us know that you are going to join us. I hope to see you there.

Won't be making that one... I get off the boat on the 12th, then need some time home with the lovely little lady before leaving on the 17th for a TX and OK road trip.

I forgot to mention that this is going to be a no thrills, no frills hunt. We are just getting together to do some coinshooting and enjoying the company. For you guys that have never joined Lightningjack and the rest of the gang, this will be another opportunity to gain some insight about the hobby we all enjoy. Plan on spending the day with us if you can. A verity of machines will be at this hunt too, Whites, Garrett, Minelab, and possibly a Tesoro, so if you are considering getting a different machine soon this is also a chance for you to talk about them and maybe try them out. Bring lots of water and snacks and maybe even something to sit on. My wife and I hope to see you there and feel free to bring your family out with you. We would love to meet them. See you guys there.

I really hope to try and get there I havnt had a chance to get out much.Health problems and other crap. But would like to get out with you all again. Mike

I really hope to try and get there I havnt had a chance to get out much.Health problems and other crap. But would like to get out with you all again. Mike

It's been a long time since we hunted together Mike, I hope you can make it.

I have a friend from work thats thinking of joining us, booker hope you can make it.. Seems like forever since we last hunted together..

Yes hope you can make it also Booker , rest up like me then maybe we can both get have a good day .

There has to be some Missouri boy's out there that would like to meet up with some friends and enjoy a day hunting together . I tell you Lightning Jack always picks good spots and Knows his way around the Clinton hunting area's he is a regular Davy Crockett ...lol Its not a big fancy hunt just a nice day of good old boys hunting in a park that dates back to the 1800's . Everyone is welcome even the old guys like me I don't hunt hard cause of physical disabilities so some of you old guys come hunt with me we will show the young bucks you don't have to be fast or young to find good stuff.

Harold

my wife and i are planning on moving to the warrensburg area next year and i plan on going to UCM there are some good places to detect around there

Yes there should be good hunting around down there , Clinton is just south of Warrensburg . Jack is closer to that area than I am I live 3 hours north and east of there in Chillicothe.

Harold

my wife and i are planning on moving to the warrensburg area next year and i plan on going to UCM there are some good places to detect around there

Keep an eye on this part of the forum. We are going to hold our 4th annual FMDF diggin' with friends treasure hunt somewhere near west central Missouri in the spring of 2012. Hopefully you can make it out with us then.

Last edited:
Yes there should be good hunting around down there , Clinton is just south of Warrensburg . Jack is closer to that area than I am I live 3 hours north and east of there in Chillicothe.

Harold

really im only about an hour and a half from chillicothe, i live near lamoni ia which is just over the ia/mo border on I-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom