2012 Tri State Hunters Inc Welcome to Spring Group Hunt. Sat 3/24

One of the best things I learned from the hunt was that I can manage hunting in the rain. Normally I would have not even attempted a hunt if I saw even the threat of rain, but I'm glad the gear held up and I realized it was certainly doable and manageable.

A.J.

I feel the same. I never did that before and was happy to know my MD made it through. I guess I'll be doing some more wet hunting.:yes:

Sorry I missed it =(

It was too long of a drive to risk the rain. Congrats to everyone who found stuff and glad everyone had a good time!

Great day guys! It was a pleasure to meet you all, except Burnt, I don't think I got face time with ya. My best find was the 1885 IH, it waas in rough shape! When I left I had the oldest find but the group of guys who kept hunting may have found something older. Sean tha ks for setting this up and I look forward to doing it again!

I was right next to you and about to introduce myself and right as I was about to you got in a conversation with someone else. Didn't wanna interrupt you so... Lol

Its all good Burnt lol. I can be a jabber jaw. Well soon enough we will get out on a hunt. Too bad you didnt win the detector, maybe the next hunt, what machine did you get for the hunt, Im sure I saw ya, just didnt know it was you lol

Its all good Burnt lol. I can be a jabber jaw. Well soon enough we will get out on a hunt. Too bad you didnt win the detector, maybe the next hunt, what machine did you get for the hunt, Im sure I saw ya, just didnt know it was you lol

I was using Seans AT-Pro. I came with another Ace though. It was good to get to use the AT some more. Eventually I shall have my own but I am learning pretty good using others for now. Would have been nice to win the detector but its all good. I had fun and I won the buffalo nickel tribute coin at least.

Back
Top Bottom