A few post Irma finds

awesome finds. wow. wow. wow.

Thanks!

Damn! Double Damn !!!

:) Thanks!

:dingding: Amazing Barbara, simply amazing! Those are some :wow: finds!! Glad to see you got a bit of sand movement.

A few spots did yeah!

Wowsa, looks like some oldies are coming out! Sounds like the getting is good right now, i know where i would be tomorrow...

It's just a few small spots and not that close to home :( But I won't complain :)

Nice batch of plunder there, glad to see you're doing well after the big blow! :yes:

Thanks my friend!

awesome pix. Awesome post.

Thanks Tom!

:jawdrop: Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Irma has been good to you!

Yeah, I think your "32" ring is definitely a fraternal society ring, could be Freemasons or another group, I'm just not as familiar with the different ones as I could be. But there were so many, and they shared a lot of similar things. Good luck with the ID of it.

Thanks Crackerjack she took my favorite rain tree and fence but gave me gold! I can live with that.

Well, so much for my thoughts about post-hurricane photos. They pale in comparrison. Congrats Barb! You did really well, lots and lots o rings there!

Thanks David! We really wanted to try spots up your way but the bridge was closed so we tried the other direction instead.

Holy sheets, sharts and poops, that's a boat load!!!!

Wow.

Nice job and congrats!

Thanks!

Absolutely incredible! Great recoveries

Thanks!

Wow awesome job. Irma uncovered some nice old material for ya :wow::D:yes:

She sure did!

Wow!! Some beautiful Gold Rings, Like the Mason ring!! A Big Boy too!!

Thanks! Love the weight!

Well not as old as I was thinking, still maybe early 1900s?

<°)))>{

Makes sense with the dates of the other rings and coins coming up near it.

Real nice haul Kapi. Love that Masons ring :yes:

Thanks!

Come on Kap. You are always talking about all the sand. I think you are trying to keep us away. Beautiful finds young lady. Your really cruel.:lol:

Truth is if people seeing my posts ran to St. Augustine right now they'd find nothing but sand, sand and more sand. None of these finds was from St. Augustine beach :)
They ruined the beaches here with pumping in massive sand. Gotta travel a bit to find erosion.

Great hunting!!! Dream conditions!

Thanks!

Wow your really tearing it up Kapi! Congrats on the major haul

Thanks!

Those are some sweet finds kapi! Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats on another massive haul!

Thanks!

Attachments

• coin ring.jpg
    coin ring.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 126
Wow, that is a heck of a haul!

We got a series of storms in February of 2015 that buried my favorite beaches and I'm still waiting for the sand to move. I don't really want a hurricane but...

Here's a few more shots of it and it's a size 10.

Thanks for the extra pictures, there's a lot to learn from those pictures really, if you are into making coin rings..

Awesome all around...

<°)))>{

Love the oldies....Great finds

Thanks! Things have petered out here now but this Nor'Easter this week may move stuff :)

congrats ... if you come by this way I got all the GD Tent stakes out for you :)

I dunno what GD is but I sure hope it's not a bad word cuz that's one of the worst if so. I'm hoping you mean great device tent spikes :P With the Excal those null :) Almost never dig them anymore unless I'm clearing out nulls in an area producing a lot of gold.

Awesome just a0wesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANKS!

Some beauties there Kapi!

Thanks my friend V!

Wow, that is a heck of a haul!

We got a series of storms in February of 2015 that buried my favorite beaches and I'm still waiting for the sand to move. I don't really want a hurricane but...

I hear ya. We had a hurricane here in 2012 named Mr. County who decided to pile sand on our beaches in an attempt to make the state twice as wide. They almost succeeded! It ruined 95 percent of our beaches since then for detecting. Irma piled it on here but if you looked around a bit there were a couple really awesome spots.

amazing... up here we've not found much as a result of the storms.

Thanks for the extra pictures, there's a lot to learn from those pictures really, if you are into making coin rings..

Awesome all around...

<°)))>{

You're welcome. Pretty neat ring in my book :)

Back
Top Bottom