Arizona Outback

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
There's a goup of folks that run some kind of "school" in Arizona I guess, they advertise in Lost Treasure magazine....anybody have any input on them, or has anyone gone thru their training program. The name of the outfit is Arizona Outback.

Thanks in Advance

HDD

Last edited:
I have heard of them also but when I saw the price I was instantly deterred. Most of the information can be found here on the internet anyhow, with some research. I mean they never went to school to gain their knowledge, right?

I just can't convince myself the experience is worth the money when I can just join a club and pick the brains of other members. I am a GPAA member and there are many wise prospectors who are generous with their knowledge.

Not trying to sway your decision, just giving my opinion on it. If you have the extra cash to do it and feel it is worth the investment then so be it, Im sure it can't hurt.

I have heard of them also but when I saw the price I was instantly deterred. Most of the information can be found here on the internet anyhow, with some research. I mean they never went to school to gain their knowledge, right?

I just can't convince myself the experience is worth the money when I can just join a club and pick the brains of other members. I am a GPAA member and there are many wise prospectors who are generous with their knowledge.

Not trying to sway your decision, just giving my opinion on it. If you have the extra cash to do it and feel it is worth the investment then so be it, Im sure it can't hurt.

All comments appreciated...

Thanks

HDD

Chris Gholson - Arizona Outback

There's a goup of folks that run some kind of "school" in Arizona I guess, they advertise in Lost Treasure magazine....anybody have any input on them, or has anyone gone thru their training program. The name of the outfit is Arizona Outback.

Thanks in Advance

HDD

If you want to learn how to nugget hunt and what detector you need you would be hard pressed to find anybody better. Also the Prescott, AZ area is great area to find gold. Spring and early summer are best.

ArizFlash.

Back
Top Bottom