Hunterdon county New Jersey

Metal detecting buddy

Hey my name is jc and I'm always up for metal detecting. If you ever want a partner to head out with. Give me a call 908 295 9788. I have been detecting for a couple of years and am always ready for a new adventure. Call me anytime

If you have places / permission to go I'd like to go. I'm new / learning and it would be great to get out for a few hours one day.

Looking for people to metal detect with around hunterdon county
Hi from Hackettstown, NJ. Fairly new to metal detecting, working with Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. I you have places in mind and like a partner to MD, give me a shout. I did not have much of success with my local places. Peter

Hope I'm not necroing an old post here. I'm over in Warren County and always looking to get out. Anyone know what the regs are in Hunterdon County? Not much posted online as to if you can, or can not detect in the parks. Kind of the same in Warren County.

Anyway, I'm usually good to go Wednesday and either Saturdays or Sundays (depends on the work schedule). AM or PM. Currently using a Makro Multi Kruzer.

dirt fishing

haven't been dirt fishing for a few years,just bought two new detectors and if you have some spots I'm ready to go, or we can put our heads together and find a few, I'm also into prospecting and live in Northampton county,pa right next to you, I used to be able to get permits for state property in NJ but don't think they let you anymore, I'm retired so I'm ready most anytime,

Back
Top Bottom