Big Finger Silver

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Went back to a large school complex that I have not been to in months. Much of the competition has picked over the easy usual areas. I worked some of the odd-ball and the trashy picnic type table areas.

About 4" down nearby the tables, I found a beefy .925 silver ring, never-the-less, the stone looks imitation.

Have to get these last few days in as the ground is starting to freeze up.

Attachments

• Coins silver ring 12092018 001.jpg
    Coins silver ring 12092018 001.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 555
  • Coins silver ring 12092018 002.jpg
    Coins silver ring 12092018 002.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 513
  • Coins silver ring 12092018 003.jpg
    Coins silver ring 12092018 003.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 496
  • Coins silver ring 12092018 005.jpg
    Coins silver ring 12092018 005.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Coins silver ring 12092018 006.jpg
    Coins silver ring 12092018 006.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 518
Big silver baby!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Congrats on the clad & .925 ring! :woot: Neat finds. :yes:

Thanks Wolf-Dog! I was real happy just with the clad but the ring really got the blood circulating.

Big silver baby!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Truth1253! Sometimes those rings are found in the darnest of places.

Wow that’s one beefy silver! Nice work!

Thanks GroundSweeper! Don't get me wrong, if only the stone would be real. But it is all welcomed.

I love popping out rings!Congrats.

Thanks metaladdict! It has been a good year for rings. But unfortunately most that I had found were junkers.

Nice chunk of silver! Great find

Thanks WyoTom! I was just so glad to see that it had the maker's mark stamped inside.

That's an awesome find, congrats!

Thanks cellrdwellr! I appreciate it all, but hopefully, some more gold finds it way underneath my coil. But if not, silver works too.

Thank you!

Not my taste, but wow that's a honker of a ring. Congrats.

Thanks TrailDuster! I hear you...that's probably why they lost it too.

Congrats on the big silver!

Thanks NCtoad! It makes a good substitute for a silver coin or two.

Congrats on the sterling and clad...fine hunt!

Thanks Captain Silver! Some days I am more luckier than others. It kind of breaks up the clad finds nicely.

Found with Nox?

Do you remember the VDI number?

Just curious.

I found a very thin Claddagh .925 that came in in the copper penny range with a very weak ping depending on the sweep angle.

Thank you!

Great looking Sterling Ring and another very nice clad haul JAK. Congrats! Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It was one of my bigger silver rings this year. It is always a nice surprise when I finally get home to see .925 stamped inside of it.

Found with Nox?

Do you remember the VDI number?

Just curious.

I found a very thin Claddagh .925 that came in in the copper penny range with a very weak ping depending on the sweep angle.

Yes, with he NOX. It came in as solid #27.

Congrats on the nice ring! Maybe the stone is a cheap semiprecious stone like topaz or tourmaline?

Thanks Waveoff! Good point you make about the stone. I will eventually have it checked out. Overall, it does look like a quality made ring.

Congratulations on a great hunt !

Thanks Soil Surgeon! It is always a good feeling when the coin pouch gets full when the day is over.

Sweet big silver! Nice clad haul as well.:yes:

Thanks pinheadken! For me to find those many coins was a good way to possibly finish for the year as the ground is freezing up.

Back
Top Bottom