It's a happy music kinda weekend, add yours...

It's FRIDAY!!! Let's get those happy songs for your weekend cranked out so we can swing with a smile and be friendly to any weirdos that we encounter while detecting!!! :yes: This guys' remakes are freaking great!

Another hard one that makes me happy! :laughing:

Wait, that came out wrong but you know what I mean...

Last edited:
I like Mackelmores "Thrift Shop" although the lyrics are quite naughty, so I wrote my own..

"I'm out to pop some clad, only got twennydollars in my pocket...I, I'm a huntin' looking for some treasure, this is freaking awesome!"

refrain: "I got the AtPro, and when the waves are low, I wade in nice and slow, on the hunt for heavy gold! I got the 70, (say what?) Shes fast as she can be, (hell yeah!) She pays off constantly, on inland coins and jewelry!"

"Imma take ya gramma style, Imma take you grampa style! Drop the sens and crank the disc and rock this totter for a while" "Who needs kneepads? I got your kneepads! Or a Pinpointer or a lesche for the weekends? Just gimmea driver and a fast recover, and I'll knock the stink out of fresh drop dollars!" :laughing:

Mud

I like Mackelmores "Thrift Shop" although the lyrics are quite naughty, so I wrote my own..

"I'm out to pop some clad, only got twennydollars in my pocket...I, I'm a huntin' looking for some treasure, this is freaking awesome!"

refrain: "I got the AtPro, and when the waves are low, I wade in nice and slow, on the hunt for heavy gold! I got the 70, (say what?) Shes fast as she can be, (hell yeah!) She pays off constantly, on inland coins and jewelry!"

"Imma take ya gramma style, Imma take you grampa style! Drop the sens and crank the disc and rock this totter for a while" "Who needs kneepads? I got your kneepads! Or a Pinpointer or a lesche for the weekends? Just gimmea driver and a fast recover, and I'll knock the stink out of fresh drop dollars!" :laughing:

Mud

There are a ton of great songs, be it a word or two, that should be known and shared that open people up to a completely new musical experience. Two of my favorite bands were Nine Inch Nails and Rage Against the Machine, but yeah...that's not going to happen here. But nothing wrong if too explicit just naming the band and the song title, we can youtube if interested.

Well Yeah MrN!..I appreciate a good back beat, some perambertor and some creative lyrical skills, coupled with a positive message...Thats why I like aBBa so much I reckon...

"Friday night and the lights are looowww, looking out for a place to gooooo...where theres a pisspot O pennys, maybe some jewelry too, your in the mood to swing...so just fire up your thing!" You are the brooming queen! Young and sweet only 70! Brooming Queen! feel the beat from those headphones ring! Oh yeah!" You can stoop! You can stab! Having the time of your life Woohoo!, feel that beat, hear that ping? You are the brooming Queen! :laughing:
Mud

Well Yeah MrN!..I appreciate a good back beat, some perambertor and some creative lyrical skills, coupled with a positive message...Thats why I like aBBa so much I reckon...

"Friday night and the lights are looowww, looking out for a place to gooooo...where theres a pisspot O pennys, maybe some jewelry too, your in the mood to swing...so just fire up your thing!" You are the brooming queen! Young and sweet only 70! Brooming Queen! feel the beat from those headphones ring! Oh yeah!" You can stoop! You can stab! Having the time of your life Woohoo!, feel that beat, hear that ping? You are the brooming Queen! :laughing:
Mud

Reminds me of a certain talk radio hosts skit of Barney Frank. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom