Tesoro LOGO Patch

ToddB64

Elite Member
Hi Folks ! :tiphat:

I'm looking for a source that sells Tesoro Logo Patches, to sew-on my metal detecting cap, which is a lightweight ball cap style. I would like for the Patch to be preferably elliptical, or alternately rectangular shaped.

I looked through 10 pages of this Metal Detector Accessories forum, but didn't see anything regarding Logo patches.

Prior to doing this post I spent time searching the Internet, but only found (a) one Tesoro Logo patch advertised on e-Bay that was on a ballcap, but it was SOLD (They hadn't removed the Ad yet.) and (b) one other triangular-shaped "El Tesoro" Logo, which means "The Treasure" in English, a very nicely embroidered red, white and blue as you can see by the attachment, but it's really not a true Tesoro Logo, furthermore, the size is a bit too large and the colors too bright for my taste. Also, it has some kind of weird creature embroidered that I don't like. My cap is dark-brown simulated leather, so I would like a patch in predominately darker colors to match.

Thanks if you can help.

ToddB64

Attachments

• Tesoro Logo Patch, il_794xN.1628781851_qh1e.jpg
    Tesoro Logo Patch, il_794xN.1628781851_qh1e.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
patch is discontinued, but someone who does hats can make this with their machine for you. Print the photo and they can duplicate it.

or you can be patient and wait for one to turn up on *bay or etsy

Attachments

• TESORO-patch_2.jpg
    TESORO-patch_2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Tesoro 3.jpg
    Tesoro 3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Tesoro black and gold.jpg
    Tesoro black and gold.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Re: Tesoro LOGO patch

Thanks Mickey48 !

I really like the two darker colored patches; either one would be ideal for my cap if not too large, as I imagine they could be for jackets. Anyway, I copied and saved all three images to my computer for future reference.

As you said, perhaps something will turn up on e-Bay or Etsy. Surely someone out there has a new or used one of these authentic Tesoro patches in darker colors like the two you posted.

Appreciate your efforts ! :ewink:

ToddB64

Back
Top Bottom