Best metal detector for under $300

Probably will be the Simplex+ at $254.00.

THIS IS IT ^^^^^^^^^
Like all the nokta/makros this is fast, deep and as a bonus waterproof. There may be detectors that can do one thing as well but none can equal it at everything at close to this cost.

Send it back and at least look at the Nokta Makro Simplex+. At 254.00 it’s a lot of detector with features of way more expensive detectors that will work the beach and damp sand. It’s also waterproof.
I own one and love it. Good luck!

Another vote for the Nokta Makro Simplex +.

High performance detector, that's also waterproof to 10ft, at an entry level cost.

My ACE 300....may be for sale when I get it. $300. Should be here Friday. I have an option...sell it (NIB) or send it back and hopefully get a refund.

My first detector was an Ace 350 and I loved it. It was a good machine to learn on.

I've had a few since then and my main machine is now an Impact, which has more settings and is more tweakable than many others.

I needed a waterproof machine so I just got a Nokta Makro Simplex +.
Trust me when I say that the only comparison between an Ace and the Simplex is the cost and the ease of use. The Simplex kills the Ace in performance, features, and build quality.

Return your Ace for a refund. Don't even open it.
Contact Craig at Show Me Treasure (username on this site is detectingMO).
He'll set you up.

The ACE finally got here. Working with the seller about the return. The Simplex + sounds like it's right down my alley.

My vote would be the Simplex for $254.00. Small learning curve and fun to use.

Back
Top Bottom