Another silver Sunday for Worm and Toad!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
The forecast called for rain all day today and me and Worm almost cancelled. In fact Worm texted me around 6:30 and said it was raining at his house. I texted him back and said "bring your rain coat!" So we met at 7:15 and it was only sprinkling. I started hitting a few wheaties right off the bat and then got a solid clad quarter signal of 29-30 on the nox and out pops a super well worn SLQ with no date. Not long after that Worm got a '43 war nickel and then maybe 10 minutes later he got a merc. I ended up getting a merc also when we were getting ready to leave. Today's silvers gets me to 11 FTY. I think Worm's at 9 FTY? Anyways a cold and rainy day turned out nice and shiny! :lol:
Edit: this is my 2nd SLQ this year and both are worn pretty thin:lol:

Attachments

• 20190217_105404_HDR.jpg
    20190217_105404_HDR.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 20190217_122711_HDR.jpg
    20190217_122711_HDR.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Excellent finds!!!!! You guys have some amazing public spots!! Around here that is not possible! You have to door knock here to find anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forecast called for rain all day today and me and Worm almost cancelled. In fact Worm texted me around 6:30 and said it was raining at his house. I texted him back and said "bring your rain coat!" So we met at 7:15 and it was only sprinkling. I started hitting a few wheaties right off the bat and then got a solid clad quarter signal of 29-30 on the nox and out pops a super well worn SLQ with no date. Not long after that Worm got a '43 war nickel and then maybe 10 minutes later he got a merc. I ended up getting a merc also when we were getting ready to leave. Today's silvers gets me to 11 FTY. I think Worm's at 9 FTY? Anyways a cold and rainy day turned out nice and shiny! :lol:
Edit: this is my 2nd SLQ this year and both are worn pretty thin:lol:
You are correct brother. That my 9th silver for the year.
Excellent finds!!!!! You guys have some amazing public spots!! Around here that is not possible! You have to door knock here to find anything
Thanks CW. This place is turning I to a honey hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to you both on all the silvers! I found a worn SLQ yesterday and mine came in like with your lower numbers 28/29 too.
Thank you JAK!!
Sweet finds. I love those silvers. Congrats
Thanks USA!!!
Congrats. Cool finds
Tha k you!!!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice hunting, guys! I still have an SLQ on my bucket list - I’ll be happy with the dateless variety too!

Your two are putting some great hunts together and adding some numbers to your coffers. Congrats on another Stander Scott, even if it's slick it is a great recovery. Both you and Travis are keeping my spirits up during my hibernation in this brutal Wisconsin Winter with your successes. Thank you. Trapper

You two are killing it! Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom