when is the chat room active?

when is the chat room active?

I dropped down there once or twice and had to chat with myself.

does anyone go there?

…...did you have a nice chat with yourself ? :laughing:

…..I guess you were besides yourself :laughing:

…...you could say you were the smartest person in the chat room at that time :laughing:

I've yet to use it but I guess you ask someone if they are available to chat there at a certain time and meet them there then for a chat.

Many people might prefer (like myself) to communicate one on one via PM or their visitor page so they can respond when time allows rather than needing to come up with an immediate response.

Almost nightly, I drop by a few times a week,
good for some laughs, great way to meet forum members,
and good detecting imfo.
I think its been slow the last few weeks being its the off season with winter.
spring is in the air, I should be digging next weekend!

I like to talk to myself! I cant wait to hear what I will say next! I hang on every word fully engaged in the topic! Plus, Theres always an entertaining intelligent speaker and an interested appreciative audience! :laughing::laughing:

I also like to play with myself! Its a Win Win everytime! I'm especially good at UNO, and not too bad at checkers I must say...and Ping Pong! I have such a serve, its unreturnable! I've never lost a game!

So yeah, no trouble for me if I was ever stranded on a desert island like Tom Hanks....in fact the place would be quite crowded....:laughing: For about 10 yrs I was self employed for a while! It was not too bad except my boss was a total raging alcoholic, and his work force was ignorant, unreliable and lazy...

Well look at that! We do have a chat! I just found the stats for it...NectarDetect owns fully 1/7 of the chat posts :wow: He has 111K out of the 700K total messages...the guy might be better at talking to himself than Mud!!

Back
Top Bottom