Where to find Liberty coins

Most of my walkers came from old ballfields, but I did find one during a very old street tearout. They are in the wild, just much harder to find, especially in the parks that have been hammered since the 70' s... Don't EVER believe someone when they tell you a place is hunted out. Let that be THEIR opinion! I had a 7 silver hunt (2 were walking liberty halves!) at a ballfield I was told, was hunted out... So just keep hitting it, it will come! Sounds like your on the right track for sure! Good luck and happy hunting!

Good luck on your quest! I am still looking for my first Walker as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Most of my walkers came from old ballfields, but I did find one during a very old street tearout. They are in the wild, just much harder to find, especially in the parks that have been hammered since the 70' s... Don't EVER believe someone when they tell you a place is hunted out. Let that be THEIR opinion! I had a 7 silver hunt (2 were walking liberty halves!) at a ballfield I was told, was hunted out... So just keep hitting it, it will come! Sounds like your on the right track for sure! Good luck and happy hunting!

Thanks! Funny you mention it, I just had someone come tell me the park I was hunting was picked clean haha he supposedy cleaned house himself! I found a few costume rings and such there, but nothing to good yet. SOON!

Back
Top Bottom