Treasure vaults and auras question

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Ok, on another forum that I won't name there are pretty far out posts about indicators that help you locate buried treasure vaults.

one poster made a rather lengthy post showing about 60 examples of rock formations, cactus alignments, measurements and angles and photographs of auras pointing to buried treasure vaults. Also include were many photographs of rocks that he said were animals indicating a treasure was buried nearby.

Well to my untrained eye looking at these images it seemed like it was when we were kids and we would look at some puffy clouds and tell what animal it looked like. the animal rocks just looked like rocks.

The other thing that struck me was the lack of photographs of any treasure found or even talking about finding any treasures that all these signs pointed towards. Maybe they fear all of us will go looking for these signs.

are these guys and treasures for real? I would have made this post on that web site, but it seems if you are the list bit critical of any treasure related post, you risk getting banned.

He had a dozen or more reasons that he had not found any of those treasure vaults. I trust his hair brained posts almost as far as I trust that there is treasure on Oak Island.

are these guys and treasures for real? I would have made this post on that web site, but it seems if you are the list bit critical of any treasure related post, you risk getting banned.

Yeah some folks are highly insulted if you dare to question their delusions. I got severely scolded by a moderator on another forum once for doing so. I truly thought the original poster was joking when he posted his pics and what he claimed was in the pics. It was ridiculous but he was very serious. It always amazes me what people think they see. And there is no convincing them that that rock that they claim shows 40 Jesuit priests riding mules carrying sacks of gold, is just a weathered rock.

Yeah some folks are highly insulted if you dare to question their delusions. I got severely scolded by a moderator on another forum once for doing so. I truly thought the original poster was joking when he posted his pics and what he claimed was in the pics. It was ridiculous but he was very serious. It always amazes me what people think they see. And there is no convincing them that that rock that they claim shows 40 Jesuit priests riding mules carrying sacks of gold, is just a weathered rock.

Yeah reminds me of those stories in the media from time to time where someone bites into a cookie or something and then thinks it's the face of Jesus. :lol:

All that stuff is interesting but there are basic things you can verify for yourself with research. Things such as rocks made to look like animals and faces are known colonial Spanish methods of marking trails. The Mexicans used the same methods for a time after the Spanish were gone and before some areas became US territory. Cactus were used occasionally if they were long lived, such as saguaros, etc. As to the auras...well that’s a different issue and I’d have to see it to believe it. One thing I will also add is that only a dang fool would post a picture of a treasure he found on the internet! Otherwise I’d recommend you take a walk ‘out west’ and see what jumps out at you. The Spaniards usually put a small mark on trail sign stones as well, usually just a chisel mark. Check it out, you might be surprised at what you see.

Back
Top Bottom