Back To The One A Hunts

jack&jill

Elite Member
Back to my one a hunt Silver dig again. Had four outings since my last report and only manage one Silver Coin in each outing. Nothing out of the norm with a Merc and 3 Rosie's. The best part of the hunts was sharing time with friends as I got to hunt with IDX Monster and Whatsburied (Wayne) last Saturday and got to hunt with Dewsweeper today. Did dig my years best clad count today with a whooping total of $7.63. Hope this next week has some better returns. The 4 Silver Coins now has me at 56 FTY. Until the next. Trapper

Attachments

• 5-4-19 .jpg
    5-4-19 .jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 694
  • 5-6-19 .jpg
    5-6-19 .jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 5-8-19 .jpg
    5-8-19 .jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 691
  • 5-11-19 .jpg
    5-11-19 .jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 678
Congrats on the Silver, Trapper! A fair amount of my hunts this year have been 1 shiny found. I am usually happy to find just one silver, but I definitely like the multiple silver days much better!

Congradulations on your success Trap .
What a scrounge fest today .
That clad count is impressive . Every time I glanced over you were digging a plug .
Even a slow week of grinding four out looks impressive when your efforts are combined.
A solid week buddy đź‘Ť
,Dew

Congrats on the Silver, Trapper! A fair amount of my hunts this year have been 1 shiny found. I am usually happy to find just one silver, but I definitely like the multiple silver days much better!
The same for me David, multiple Silvers this year has been very uncommon. Hope that with the door knocking it will change for the better. Trapper
Congradulations on your success Trap .
What a scrounge fest today .
That clad count is impressive . Every time I glanced over you were digging a plug .
Even a slow week of grinding four out looks impressive when your efforts are combined.
A solid week buddy đź‘Ť
,Dew
Enjoyed the days outing today just to have your company Brad. Best clad day by far for me this year. The Silver has been tough but then again I'm not digging a lot of Wheat's either. The park has some promise if it dries out a bit. Trapper

Good hunting there Trapper! I would definitely settle for at least 1 silver per hunt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

“Solid” is the word Trapper! Whether it’s a layup or a half court swish,they ALL count. Nice work keeping the train a-rollin’!:yes:

Nice group Trapper,they sure are getting harder to come by my way..Congrats,,your closing in on a 100 now.
Thank you Pete for your reply. Seems that the Silver targets are getting a lot tougher to locate. Knowing it's because once found they are not replaced. They are not a renewable resource so I had better get used to it. Trapper
Good hunting there Trapper! I would definitely settle for at least 1 silver per hunt.
Appreciate your reply Tundra, thank you. I am also very happy to dig a Silver on every outing. Think I got spoiled a little last year with having so much success. The reality is Silver is getting tougher to find as it is not getting replaced as time moves forward. I think it is that way for us all. Trapper

Still, a silver a hunt is a very successful hunt. Congrats Trapper on a good week and some fine hunts. nice clad haul as well. Between the flu and home projects I haven't got out much the last 2 weeks. Got out 2 hrs. last Thurs. .60 clad a matchbox car and a wheatie. Maybe this week will afford more hunt time. Good luck Mark

“Solid” is the word Trapper! Whether it’s a layup or a half court swish,they ALL count. Nice work keeping the train a-rollin’!:yes:
Thanks Kevin. You know as well as me that the train is rolling just the steam is running short. I'm very thankful that I have been able to keep on the rails but sure could use some additional fuel.:yes:Trapper
Always a success to bring home one silver in my book, plus hanging out with buddy makes it even better. Congrats on the finds.
I agree totally Jason. The hunts with the guys just add so much to the outings. Something to be said to hang with people the are as nuts about this hobby as I am. Trapper

Still, a silver a hunt is a very successful hunt. Congrats Trapper on a good week and some fine hunts. nice clad haul as well. Between the flu and home projects I haven't got out much the last 2 weeks. Got out 2 hrs. last Thurs. .60 clad a matchbox car and a wheatie. Maybe this week will afford more hunt time. Good luck Mark
Thank you for the kind reply. Health and family always comes first Mark. I am blessed being retired and all the kids are grown and gone. I even have a wonderful understanding wife, she takes pretty good care looking after my best interests and is very supporting with me in my pursuit of this hobby. Trapper
Congrats on the four silvers to bring the new total to 56! With silver becoming more scarce, finding clad will be a treat soon.
You probably right on that subject John. Silver is not a replenishable resource. When one is dug its gone forever. most public grounds are pretty much void of Silver already. Trapper

Nice hunt, Tapper! Silver is always a welcome sight, but a good time with friends makes it even better :cool3:

a great hunt, congrats.
Thank you Bibelot for your reply. I consider it a very good hunt any time I can dig silver. In this case I had four pretty good outings. Trapper
Very Nice Trapper !!.. I would of been more than happy with 2 out of 4 :yes:
Thanks you Curt for your reply, it is appreciated. I think I'm a little spoiled after last year. I do appreciate digging any Silver but I am finding it harder to find sites that may contain multiples. Trapper

Well, whatever you do, don't start hunting for gold! Your silver count will really suffer, and all you'll have to show for it is a huge number of pennies and pulltabs….oh wait, this is Trapper I'm talking about...so yeah, you'll probably have a few dozen gold pieces too.

Nice hunt, Tapper! Silver is always a welcome sight, but a good time with friends makes it even better :cool3:
Thank you Ben for you kind reply. Silver for me is always the intent of the hunt but the friendships in this hobby are priceless and are truly cherished. Trapper
Some nice looking coins there Jack, congrats!
Thank you Jeff. Silver to me always has a grand look. Just would like to put a few more specimens in the view.:yes: Trapper

Back
Top Bottom