FINALLY made the 1800's My FIRST IHP

SoOregonMd

Elite Member
I Finally made the 1800's club with my very first 1893 IHP

not in too bad of shape for 126 years old and I am over the moon right now.

didn't know I had it until I got home.. just knew I had a green penny :lol:

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IHP.jpg
    IHP.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 376
Wow, congrats!!! Thats in pretty decent shape. I've only dug two IHP and one on them this year was in the 1800's. That was such an awesome site...keep at it, Im sure that spot may have another goodie in there.

WOW !!!!! CONGRATS !!!! ……...that is in EXCELLENT shape for a 1893 coin ! :thumbsup:

I'd hunt some more in that area !!!!!!

Thanks GKL !!!!

Wow, congrats!!! Thats in pretty decent shape. I've only dug two IHP and one on them this year was in the 1800's. That was such an awesome site...keep at it, Im sure that spot may have another goodie in there.

Thanks SS I plan on it !!

Nice shape too,they don't come out like that for me.. congrats on your Indian..

Thank you Woodbutcher It is actually FAR better than most wheat's I dig

That is so fn awesome! Can’t even imagine. Congrats!!!
Thanks GS .. I was pretty blown away when I saw it !

Nice patina on your first Indian...congrats on the fine dig!

Thanks Captain.. when I dug it all I saw was green and thought oh that's odd and put it away until I got home. I too am loving the patina

I still remember exactly where I found my first IHP. Probably because I've only found 1 so far. Yours has great detail. Nice job.

Thanks Fish it does have nice detail for 126 years old.. definitely don't think it had much circulation

Congrats on cracking the 1800's barrier. That's one of the nicest looking dug Indians I've seen.

Thanks a lot Diggin I am very happy with it !!

Great recovery. Hope there are many more to come

Thanks Yooper !!

Congrats on your first 1800s coin! That's a really pretty IHP. I never find them in nice shape like that.

Thanks Waveoff.. appreciate it !!

Congrats! I can't find one of those.:no:

I am with ya Metaladdict they are VERY scarce for us West Coasters I found it in a 1940's park where I haven't been able to crack the 1930's let alone 1800's
but this park is along side a River that was gold mined in the mid to late 1800's so hopefully there is more.. I have hunted this place to death well over 300 hours probably and it still is producing so I am going to keep going .. has to be an SLQ in there somewhere :yes:

congradulations, they are a great find!! I love popping them of the ground. you got a pretty good looking one there!!

Congrats on your first IHP. Its a beauty. I love those at home clean up surprises. Behind silver the IHP is my favorite find. I don't have all that many and it broke my heart to donate one to my test garden. Good luck and I hope # 2 comes soon. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom