**Revived** Forum Member Map

I'm new, and mostly quietly lurking and learning, but y'all can add me if it pleases the powers that be. I'm in Santiago, Dominican Republic.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

plz add me. arlington texas. nox 800. love it all

Add me as well.. I'm stranded on the island of Honolulu!

Got you both on there - thanks!

I'm new, and mostly quietly lurking and learning, but y'all can add me if it pleases the powers that be. I'm in Santiago, Dominican Republic.

Glad to have you here and on the map! I need all the international representation I can get!

May as well add me in as well. Was on the old map but I think that died. Hamilton, Ohio Thanks

Yep, the old map had several issues - at some point it was made publicly editable, and someone erased most of the old entries. Thanks for checking, and asking to get added again! Got you placed.

Clubs/ Buddies

Retired LEO, veteran living in N/E Florida. Have been detecting 40+ years off and on. Have detector will travel, to play on old TV show some might remember. Seriously I would consider interest in clubs anywhere within a day or two travel from my home. I totally enjoy “roundness” as in silver coins. I have found one gold coin unfortunately it turned out to be a Irish Euro. Anyway I throughly enjoy the hunt and appreciate the exchange of ideas and stories with others.
I use A Whites Eclipse 950, an ATPro and a Excalibur 1000. I have an older 1080x for backup. It appears government is pushing our hobby into a smaller and smaller corner and the future appears to be in the clubs. Good hunting to all.

Retired LEO, veteran living in N/E Florida....

Got you added, thanks! Just put you in a random location in NE Florida - should be good enough to give folks an idea of where you’re coming from, but let me know if you’d prefer your pin in a different/specific spot.

NM Detecting

I try to go out and detect on weekends, work all week except Fridays, Sat. and Sundays. I have a Garrett 2500, still learning about it. I live in Roswell, home of the UFO crash site, and yes some people do look a little odd. Haha

Please add me too! Brian in Port Angeles, WA. Coins and relics.

Looks like I don't have many neighbors who detect on this map. 😢

Back
Top Bottom