Eyeball Finds

Anthony

Last two times out at the beach. First find was a brand new Canon Camera in case with cash in the case also. camera was in new condition and sells for $300.00 The next week a pair of Cartier sunglasses. retail price $3600.00
But as far as detecting on those two outings just a handful of coins at the beach. I was shocked at the price of the sunglasses. Used they are selling for $2800.00. Took them to Cartier store and they were verified as authentic Cartier's!

Last two times out at the beach. First find was a brand new Canon Camera in case with cash in the case also. camera was in new condition and sells for $300.00 The next week a pair of Cartier sunglasses. retail price $3600.00
But as far as detecting on those two outings just a handful of coins at the beach. I was shocked at the price of the sunglasses. Used they are selling for $2800.00. Took them to Cartier store and they were verified as authentic Cartier's!

Dang man!!! Great finds. Me I find kids goggles and plastic shovels.

BCD

I love eyeball finds but you seem to have the best luck Ive seen in a while. Once in a blue moon I'll spot some cash or something but nothing like a pair of glasses worth that much. Congrats on some good finds.

Good On ya Anthony! Eye hunting and utilizing all senses for success is a Hunters primary skill...sure, with Metal detectors we got the Audio covered...but a guy has to get used to eye hunting and recognizing other valuables to really have a successful year, make the hunt pay!....as your post exhibits....$2800 sunglasses is akin to finding over 2oz of 24K! So lets say you can offload them for half price of $1400?

Hell Man! A massive Freaking Score! Thats like finding a 14 14k 4gr rings! IN ONE SCOOP! Or a $20 Dubble Iggle Gold Coin!

Lots of big dollar stuff laying around out there, but a guy has to be outside to find it, and not be picky about what the day brings on the hunt for Treasures!

The detector gives us a viable reason for an adult Male to be out wandering around aimlessly and unattended, thats its main purpose, a stage prop! Even with no batts in it, a guy out hunting treasures should have one!...Personally speaking, I make WAY more money by snatching up eyeball finds than with the detector! Plus, with the exception of my Wife, I dont appear to be threatening or creepy to the public! :laughing:

Last edited:

You must have all the high rollers there in Joisy:laughing:

WOW !! Congrats on some awesome finds. To think I'm out there digging dirty clad coins and you're finding great surface stuff. My best surface find was a $20 dollar bill. GL & HH

HUGE score...…. congrats...…… sell them and buy something that you want....Christmas gifts...….invest in some gold....pay off a bill...….

My best, recent, eyeball find. It isn't Cartier, but now I can track my steps!

Attachments

• 20180919_193807_resized.jpg
    20180919_193807_resized.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 416
I was collecting a lot of high end beach towels for awhile. Then..... it seems the clean up people get out there in the evenings now....... dang those were some NICE towels. People are just crazy what they spend on things with a NAME on um. Im so poor i have to buy Mikey instead of Nike shoes.:laughing:

Cartier sunglasses at $3,600... people have money to burn!

R5

why anyone would drop $3600 on sunglasses is beyond me. Congrats on spying them- sell them quick and pocket that dough.

Back
Top Bottom