A New "Heater" Arrived on my Door Step Today

jjm861

Elite Member
A new heater arrived on my door step today....correction....a new "beach heater" arrived today :yes::yes:

After months of speculation, anticipation and excitement, my Equinox 800 was "finally" delivered today. I can not wait to try this new "heater" on the sunny beaches of So. Cal.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 327
Wahooooo!!!!!!!!!! We want pictures of all those finds you are going to make. Good Luck

Hey...Let us know what you guys think of the shaft construction? Durable enough to hold up in the water? Or will a guy need to go aftermarket with a one piece CF stick?

Guys, do not forget to download a new firmware on your scoop! :lol:
! otherwise it will not work on the old firmware with a new "heater" :laughing:

Wahooooo!!!!!!!!!! We want pictures of all those finds you are going to make. Good Luck

Hello Jerry,

Just a note to shout you out to the other forum members !! As a forum sponsor and dealer "AntiquesDetectors" you have always been more than fair as well as a great communicator.

THANKS AGAIN JERRY !! I WILL BE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN !!!!

Hello Jerry,

Just a note to shout you out to the other forum members !! As a forum sponsor and dealer "AntiquesDetectors" you have always been more than fair as well as a great communicator.

THANKS AGAIN JERRY !! I WILL BE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN !!!!

Thank You Very Much for the business ! Let us know your thoughts on the Equinox and WE WANT PICTURES!!!! lol Good Luck

Congrats on the new heather Jeff! looking forward to seeing some thin gold chains dangling off the coil :yes:

Back
Top Bottom