Waterlogged coins pay off

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I counted out 68.00 of silver that I have collected over the last couple of years. Melt value was less than 750.00 and I would have had to pay shipping.

I decided to do a buy it now on that huge auction site for 775.00 and they pay shipping. They sold in less than 10 minutes.

The only coin I will miss is the 1922 Peace dollar that I found in Lake St. Clair out of this batch. It is the only silver dollar that I have ever found.

coins.jpg

I also have a lot of gold, silver and my 1893CC Eagle on the site right now. I will really miss the eagle when it goes. I think selling the unique rings and items this way is better than scrapping them but time will tell. All the rings I listed I really didn't want to scrap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320278591010&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=011

Thanks Craig. I KNOW you have some super nice things in your treasure chest!!

I've sold some stuff alot of silver coins for melt and some gold rings because they were either broken or crushed... that ring that you say is a garnet looks like a simulant ruby and not a garnet and some simulants are worth alot of money..

I do not think I could ever part with a coin. The jewlry yes. Nice stack of silver though. I keep a 3 " binder with my silver and love to stare and reminice about each find. I get so excited with every piece of silver.

Back
Top Bottom