Answer the question with a question game

Who done it?

The 68 used to belong to a friend, he sold it to free up his dad's hanger space. I do own a 69 Charger that's being restored, nowhere near in that shape yet. Do you have any muscle cars?

No, Ive been a early model dodge fan since late 70s though. The best I had was a 72 charger back in the day that was cool. Other 318s 440s but they were in less desirable vehicles. Had looked at a few in the last few years but there pretty "pricey" to buy/restore/maintain/store. Especially with my 3 other hobbies and budget :lol:. How could you ever afford to do that?

No, Ive been a early model dodge fan since late 70s though. The best I had was a 72 charger back in the day that was cool. Other 318s 440s but they were in less desirable vehicles. Had looked at a few in the last few years but there pretty "pricey" to buy/restore/maintain/store. Especially with my 3 other hobbies and budget :lol:. How could you ever afford to do that?
I sold off my woodworking tools and two detectors.

Why you asking me?
Are you guilty?

Wouldn't the Civil War soldiers have been safer if they hid behind all of those monuments on the battlefield?

Back
Top Bottom