Today Gold ring #45. Had to be a class ring!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Found another class ring today. 10K class of 1949. Why am I so lucky to find rings to investigate and return??? I wish I knew how to change them to heavy unbranded 18K bands!!

Also another silver rosey and a U.S.M.C. West Point Zippo lighter. I really don't find enough of them either!!

Gun is a cap gun and the other ring is brass. Another dive knife and other odds and ends. Made one dive because a O ring blew on my reg and I was loosing a lot of air. I just fixed it for tomorrow.

17julymisc.jpg

17julyring.jpg

You are the man!!. Hey what's the viz where your diving? I'll get my 1st stage back from the dive shop next week. I haven't been diving in 3 years. My tanks new new hydros. I should've dropped them off when I dropped my 1st stage. I had a trip to Lebanon for 3 weeks to visit the wife and kids. They are there visiting relatives for the entire summer. Plus I'm laid off work at Ford for 5 weeks. Hence all the free time to dive and detect. You're lucky to get 8 ft. viz in the quarries here. That's considered a luxury here. Dale Hollow Lake used to be that. Lake Cumberland was one arms length.

Nice haul.... diving sure does bring out the goodies... I am not a diver, but I guess it could be in my future.... oh well, will stick to the breathable medium for now...:lol: RickO

Great Ring!!
At first look with the gun and knife, I thought maybe you were diving the East River in NY!!:lol::lol: Did Jimmy Hoffa go to West Point??:shock:

Anyone ever do any Hookah rig diving? Is this a good system??

Back
Top Bottom