4th Dive at Farm Pond (Cleaned House WOW)

DiveHunter

Forum Supporter
Got the detector fixed and got in the water. Spent 72 Minutes on bottom. Found the most silver I have ever found in one day Man this place is really producing. Got Big Silver, And a Semi Key Date Coin. Best of all I am aloud there anytime I want the owner has given me open access to the pond.. Today I found

1942 Mercury Dime
1918S Mercury Dime
1946 Holed For Charm Roosie Silver Dime
1927D Semi Key Date Standing Liberty Quarter
1948 Silver Washington Quarter
1943D Silver Washington Quarter
1945 Silver Washington Quarter
1943 Walking Liberty Half
Fake Gold Snake Charm
50 Yard Free Style Swimming Charm/award
Howe Caverns Souviner Token
1960 Catholic? Marked Sterling class ring
1946 - 1945 - 1957D - 1952D - 1944D - 1940 - 1948D - 1938 Wheat Cents
83 Cents Clad

Attachments

• Charm Back.jpg
    Charm Back.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 455
  • Charm Front.jpg
    Charm Front.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 461
  • Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 470
  • Ring 19.jpg
    Ring 19.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 463
  • Ring 60.jpg
    Ring 60.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 455
More Pics..

Attachments

• Ring Front.jpg
    Ring Front.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 459
  • Silver Back.jpg
    Silver Back.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 451
  • Silver Front.jpg
    Silver Front.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 463
  • Wheat Penny Back.jpg
    Wheat Penny Back.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 459
  • WLQ.jpg
    WLQ.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 458
Wow they are in great condition. The coloring is not going to effect the coins. The detail on them is very crisp. Nice finds. Is the ring something a priest would wear? Looks interesting. Congrats.

Welcome to our family. Congratulations on your success. That sure is a lot of great finds. Hope that is just the beginning for you. Looks like you hit the jackpot!!:yes:

Hey dive hunter where are you from? I'll get my 1st stage back from the dive shop next week. They are putting a DIN kit on my 1st stage. I can't wait to get in the water. One lake around here I was planning on diving won't let anyone dive or swim for that matter. The other won't allow metal detecting because a detectorist found a ring on the beach several years ago and I guess he showed it to the woman because she found a Park Ranger and claimed it was hers's and it started a big commotion. My old neighbor used to set hooks in his farm ponds in Shelbyville Ky. He would bring them back and eat them. He kept them in his back yard in 55 gallon drums. These things had a shell the size of a trash can lid and a head the size of a softball. That would be the only thing I'd be afraid diving in a farm pond.

Great hunt! Good luck on your return trips. The silver class ring is cool - any markings to help return it? That would make for a very interesting lost and returned story.

Wow-all that from a farm pond=must have been the locals swimming spot for sure with that many goodies coming from 1 spot.

Yes it was/is the local swimming hole. This is my 4th dive there and my ussual is a couple of silvers but I havent found this many on one dive.. A few of the preveous finds are 52 Franklin Half, 4 WWII Religous Medals, A few Standing Liberties, And A bunch Of rings...

Back
Top Bottom