New arrival!!!!

SteveMN

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone! I haven't been able to post much lately due to the arrival of my second child on February 21st. My wife and I were blessed again with a happy and healthy baby boy whom we named Braydon. He weighed in at 7lb 13oz and was 21 inches long. It will be awhile before he will be out MDing but my other son who is 4 will definately be helping dad out this spring digging in the dirt.

Attachments

• braydon_204_128.jpg
    braydon_204_128.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 196
Congratulations to you both on the new addition to your family!!!! My wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of April.

Congratulation ! ! ! ! Good Luck and it looks like the future of this hobby is in good hands.

Hey that's great! Good looking boy there. My wife and I are working on our second as well. GL MD'ing this spring.

Beautiful boy, Steve!
7 lbs 13 ozs... that's nice an' healthy. Congrats, man! Congrats to Mom too! ;)

Many congratulations Steve, and hello to another Piscean ( mine was on the 23rd)
I hope mother and baby are doing well.
:yes:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Things are going really well and are getting a little easier each day. I forgot how much time it takes when they are this little but look forward to watching him grow up.

BillV, An early congrats on your first child! Things are about to change for you but it is an amazing experience. Good luck and God bless.

Okie, we're in the same boat so to speak and hope you and your wife are also blessed with your second child.

Alan, Happy belated birthday. You also missed George Washingtons birthday by a day.

Steve...
Don't ever forget how so very inportant them first few years are. They are the years that will make all the difference in your baby's entire life's outcome. Every word... every expression... every inuendo. Be careful (but you probably already know all that stuff, huh? ;))...!
(BOY... did I ever learn THAT the hard way...!)
May God bless you all too, man...!
In Him, I trust...! Everyone else can take a...... well, you know. :lol:

Congratulations. You've been blessed.
Proud Country Gal's got it right,
The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.

- Patricia Clafford

Cool quote by PC, TC.
Kinda like what I was tryin' to protrude. ;)

Thanks Krom and TC.

Krom I know exactly what you are talking about. They grow up so fast you wonder where the time went. Since we had our second my 4 year old seems so old. :o( You have to cherish all the time you can spend with them while they are young because they grow so fast. I work long days but when I'm off I spend most of my time with my family. Many people I know really have their priorities mixed up and worry more about having stuff vs. spending quality time with their kids. In the end kids would rather have your love and guidance than material things. Thanks again.

Same here, Steve. Except for my couple hours on a weekend detecting, I spend every waking minute with my wife and daughter. At my age, it goes by fast enough. :o(

Just be careful....Even though my wife "can't get pregnant" Here I am at 43 with a 2 yr old baby girl! But she was my best "find" so far! LOL I think the powers that be were waiting till I could fully apreciate her! {but I still am scared to even "pass" my wife in the hallway!)

Back
Top Bottom