Find tracking

bejamble

I'm not sure how many folks track each of their find, but I am creating a website for logging and sharing your finds. So far it's a bit basic but is advancing at a decent rate. Currently users can enter their finds with photos and locations and map each find. It links with google earth so that all your finds can be plotted within google earth for geo viewing. Info includes details about each piece and a couple calculators with much more to follow. Feel free to go set up an account and see what your think, just keep in mind that it a work in progress and I am open to all feedback. I am using it currently for my own finds, so it is live and any data entered now will not be deleted, so the data is safe :)

www.diglogs.com

Cory

I'm not sure how many folks track each of their find, but I am creating a website for logging and sharing your finds. So far it's a bit basic but is advancing at a decent rate. Currently users can enter their finds with photos and locations and map each find. It links with google earth so that all your finds can be plotted within google earth for geo viewing. Info includes details about each piece and a couple calculators with much more to follow. Feel free to go set up an account and see what your think, just keep in mind that it a work in progress and I am open to all feedback. I am using it currently for my own finds, so it is live and any data entered now will not be deleted, so the data is safe :)

Cory

Link?

Back
Top Bottom