• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gotta give a big Thanks to Dilek @ Makro!!

SavingThePast

Forum Supporter
Some of you may know the cracked coil issue I had and how disappointed I was with Makro about it. Well, the Makro Rep Dilek contacted me and told me she was going to personally take care of the issue. I want to say thanks for making it right Dilek and thanks for the extra goodies(hat, shirt and hardware kit) also!!!:shock::shock:

Also, this coil is different than my other and the ears are thicker and its redesigned around the coil wire connection area. It looks like they are commited to fixing any problems they encounter which is a good thing.

Attachments

• IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 298
That's pretty cool of them..

My biggest issue with all the detector companys is that the only R&D team they utilize is us..

I wish they would hire some experienced folk to thoroughly test new products before they get in our hands.. They should be paying someone in their company for that time spent, or pay us for ( gas, mileage, and time $20/hour) when we drive out to a site 60 miles away only to have an untested product fail, essentially wasting an entire day more or less...

I think having their own people test before launching would be exponentially cheaper for them as well..

Just my opinion...

<°)))>{

My biggest issue with all the detector companys is that the only R&D team they utilize is us..

I wish they would hire some experienced folk to thoroughly test new products before they get in our hands.. They should be paying someone in their company for that time spent, or pay us for ( gas, mileage, and time $20/hour) when we drive out to a site 60 miles away only to have an untested product fail, essentially wasting an entire day more or less...

I think having their own people test before launching would be exponentially cheaper for them as well..

Just my opinion...

<°)))>{

I agree Ice. It sure seems that way and its not limited to a single MFR that is for sure....

Just my opinion...

<°)))>{

I think all manufacturers could benefit--heck I'd do it for free. Like Crysler-oh my---talking big bucks.

Hey, right on! I'm glad that all got sorted out. +1 to Makro for getting it right on this one... Now to fix the rest

Maybe the title to this thread should be "thanks to the power of forum pressure" :yes:

Back
Top Bottom