Well, that was certainly different

TheMaddMan

Elite Member
Went to the beach last Monday, when I got there, a large group of people was there already, the females sitting in a circle (meditating?). The males were playing ball in a grassy area next to a covered picnic table. Just before I left, they begin putting together the makings of a bonfire. Fast forward to yesterday, got off work on time for a change, thought that maybe the crowd had dropped something. Got the beach, went straight to the ashes of the bonfire and never dug so many quarters on that beach in my short 2 year tenure of detecting. 14 quarters, 1 presidential dollar, 2 nickels and 1 dime. All from the ashes of that bonfire. Keep sacrificing those quarters guys, I'm more then happy to pull them out after you leave. Keep on keeping on and happy hunting.

pic%2029_zpsy841kvka.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
pic%2030_zpsvjhmduuv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well, it is a Full moon sort of...perhaps some likkerd up druid fell over into the fire accidental? I see you got some Lolipop Dubloons there too! Nice work!:laughing:

I get damn pennies from the local Santeria peeps and you get a dollar coins and quarters! Life just isn't fair!! :no:

That's any easy way to make a few dollars!

Are you saying they threw the coins into the fire?
i

Exactly what they did. Santeria, when I saw them there last Monday, all the males had on white shirts, females white dresses.

I get damn pennies from the local Santeria peeps and you get a dollar coins and quarters! Life just isn't fair!! :no:

:laughing::D:laughing:

Well there going to hell for sure, they should have been throwing in the gold and silver..cheapos

Back
Top Bottom