70º, Blue Skies, Sand in my Feet – LIFE IS GOOD!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
It seems these last 2—3 weeks have been very stressful for me with some serious school issues to deal with so with the cold front that came through I decided to do an enjoyable stress relieving dry sand hunt right after work! No gold on this one but I did reach the 100 coin goal in my 3 hour hunt with the Deleon and my “Sand Mower” coil which was cool! This is my regular beach and I was surprised to see the large amount of Spring Breakers here. Beautiful scenery, over 100 coins and a decent amount of clad, you couldn’t ask for a much better to detect than today! :neat:

Attachments

• 3-16-17 palms.jpg
    3-16-17 palms.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 346
  • 3-16-17 Beach.jpg
    3-16-17 Beach.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 359
  • 3-16-17.jpg
    3-16-17.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 356
Sounds like ya have no pity for those of us with our feet in the snow !
Congrats , ,,,,,HH

Pm me the good pics, Felix [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cold? you don't have a wet suit,,,,,,:laughing:that water looks great to hunt,,,,,we have had a ruff week here,,,,BUT the spring break scenery is worth getting out,,,,:yes:GL HH

Hmmm?...no fresh drops? You were working some cuts for gold huh? Well, you were right in the proper zone there huh?

For giggles, when you get a chance, give that towel line a sweep to see if there are any freshies being dropped and what they are...curious...probably bellybutton jewelry and ear lobe rings..vape sticks and condom wrappers.....still..it would be good to know what the kids are dropping nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom