• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Come have a seat, sit down and smile.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
One of my recent hunts. I wonder if people back then looked at their coins and thought "Man that's a cool looking coin."

Attachments

• March 12 17 Smile.jpg
    March 12 17 Smile.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 383
Congrats on the silvers and the bronze nail!

Sweet, a Seated from the beach...congrats on the Merc and brass ship spike as well!

Thanks! For awhile we were finding so many Merc's that we stopped getting excited about them. Now we get excited on just the seated's and older :)

Congrats on the silvers and the bronze nail!

Thanks Felix!

I knew from the title of your thread Barbara what you found ;) good job :)

Aww you're too smart for me :)

You are getting into some old stuff out there. I hope you can snag some very old gold. Like coins!! Congrats

Me too! I have another post coming of another hunt a few days ago that produced some cool things but man did I have a zillion targets to dig! I can honestly say I was shocked after that hunt to not find gold. Next day sand moved up and mostly only light stuff was left.

Very nice old finds!

Thanks! Sadly the county these are coming from is about to rebuild the dunes and pump in a billion tons of sand so that may be the end of the old stuff.

When the coins are that beat do you sell them for melt or keep them?

So far I keep them and put them in little coin slips and label them and maybe I guess someday my son will get them. The old stuff I find besides most of the coins (maybe some of them) I'd like to donate to a museum if they'd put a little plaque up that say's they were found by me :)

Awesome finds...Congrats!

Thanks Coinshark!

That would make our day!!
Great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Treasure2some!

Back
Top Bottom