18 grams of pure 925 goodness!!!

602punch

Hunting the sides of the basketball court at my favorite park today and bam. Got a solid 61 on the F2. Dug a half inch and found half of a silver chain. It had the 925 mark so I got pretty excited. Busted out my phone and got video and photos. After I took pics of the chain I started detecting again and found the rest of the chain about 6" away. I was ECSTATIC! Anyways I've inly found sterling silver so far with my bounty hunter, this is my first 925 score with the F2.

Also noticed they were setting up a stage and a festival type deal in the main area of the park as I was leaving so I'll be spending most of next week hunting that section after work. HH and GL!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382154792.100337.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382154803.852603.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382154814.118805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also found some very nice silver chains around basketball courts.
The bigger silver chains will indeed come in around 61...just like a zinc penny.
Another reason I dig every zinc signal, low for gold and high for silver, that I come across.

CongratZ!

Was this at that trashy basketball court in the park you asked about earlier?
If so, or even if it was a different one, I told you these were precious metal mines if you dare to wade into all that trash.
A good chance there might be gold around this thing too, but it will probably be disguised as trash.

I have also found some very nice silver chains around basketball courts.
The bigger silver chains will indeed come in around 61...just like a zinc penny.
Another reason I dig every zinc signal, low for gold and high for silver, that I come across.

CongratZ!

Was this at that trashy basketball court in the park you asked about earlier?
If so, or even if it was a different one, I told you these were precious metal mines if you dare to wade into all that trash.
A good chance there might be gold around this thing too, but it will probably be disguised as trash.

Not the same park god no. Haha. This is my favorite park and the one that's in the way home. I spend about an hour here every day after work. It's several acres so it gives me enough space to always hunt someplace new.

I definitely was thinking about you when I pulled this up, even mentioned ya in the video haha. I still have a lot of work to do at this section. I've been taking your advice and pulling every signal. It's much less trashy then that other park. I still pulled griploads of tabs but I found a lot of other things of interest. I did find a good earring at this same location just still trying to confirm if it's plated or not. That gold did a big jump from 19-45 or so from what I remember. Probably plated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the nice chain!

Been hittimg ball courts around me and man are they trashy! Get tired of digging up Al twist caps from malt 40's.

Back
Top Bottom