New Honey Hole keeps producing!!!!! 4 silver day!!!!!

DonVitoD

Went back to my honey hole for a 3rd hunt. What a day just like the last 2, which produced a 44 Merc, 3 wheats, and a 35 buffalo nickel on the first hunt. The 2nd hunt produced a 14K white gold ring, a 49 Franklin, and 2 Wheaties. This 3rd was another successful hunt on a awesome day, although I did have to battle some heavy duty EMI. First I nailed the 41 Merc, worked it for awhile and got a couple of wheats, then I got a nice 88 vdi at 6" thought I might of got a Silver quarter, nope out pops the St. Christopher medallion. The silver pendent hit at 82 at 4", and the 57 Rosie came in at 84-85 at 6". I also got these 2 president tokens, don't know much about them but they rang in like quarters at 6" each. What a nice spot, and all this with my big coil. Next time it's the 5x8 coils turn at it. Gonna wait a couple of days to let the halos come back up. Plus I think if I give it a couple of days, I'll be more patient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 358
Congrats on another great hunt. It sounds like you have some target rich ground. I like that pendant. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

Back
Top Bottom