Updated site! New features!

Ring and Jewelry Finders Lost and Found Service

New Facebook group makes it easy to network to find lost jewelry in your area! It looks like there is a lot of reward money on the table!

Ring and Jewelry Finders Lost and Found Service is a worldwide network of people who find lost rings and jewelry, and try to locate their rightful owners. If you have lost a ring or other valuable jewelry, we may be able to find it! If you have found a piece of jewelry and would like to try to locate the owner, this is the place to post it as well.

(Due to the sensitive nature of the posts I have decided to make this a closed group so that only members can post and see posts. Feel free to join, everyone is approved!)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/181484328598678/

fogcity said:
Neil in West Jersey --

Question -- When someone contacts your group on facebook to report that they've lost a ring, bracelet or other piece of jewelry, does your group offer assistance in searching for their item as a FREE service, or do your group members charge a fee or reward for their efforts?

fogcity

We are an informal group and it is up to the individual as to if they charge. I don't generally charge unless I am asked to travel in which case I may ask them to reimburse my gas or tolls. It has never happened yet.

Rewards are always nice, and are graciously accepted by myself, but in some circumstances I will decline any rewards.

We had our first recovery last week, and engagement ring found from one of our members. He declined any reward, but the owner insisted and gave him $200!

Good to hear there is no "Finders Fee" like in the Ring Finders group. This site and the LostMy Stuff group have similar interests!:cool:

Count me in....

I'm already a Lost My Stuff volunteer, but don't see where volunteering for another similar group could hurt.....but instead doubles my chances to help someone recover something lost.

Back
Top Bottom