How much is my hot wheels worth?

Yanko

I bought these from a shop nearby. Anyone tell me how much they are worth? Some are 5 or more yrs old. I'll. Post pics tomorrow. They are green LeMelt, Ferrari p4, Lamborghini gallardo superleggera and a aston Martin one77

I bought these from a shop nearby. Anyone tell me how much they are worth? Some are 5 or more yrs old. I'll. Post pics tomorrow. They are green LeMelt, Ferrari p4, Lamborghini gallardo superleggera and a aston Martin one77

Not much at all. You could get a dollar each if they're still sealed in their original blister packs, or 25-50 cents each if they're open.

the majority of hot wheels that are worth money are called red lines ,meaning the wheels have a red line around them.they were made in the 60s, some of those can be quite expensive,but again it all depends on condition. the original package or box can add 50% or more.

Treasure Hunts can be worth money, a 1995 Camero TH mint is worth $300.00. Some of the newer TH's are worth $20.00 to $50.00 each. Check fleaBay.

the majority of hot wheels that are worth money are called red lines ,meaning the wheels have a red line around them.they were made in the 60s, some of those can be quite expensive,but again it all depends on condition. the original package or box can add 50% or more.

+1

make sure you are looking at completed listings so you know what they actually sold for, not just what someone is asking for them.:yes:
This was completed listings, you never go by what is for sale. Here's one that sold for $399.99 less than a month ago, eBaay item #140877227243

Back
Top Bottom