Where do you find your gold?

How low ?

On my Fisher it has a range from 1 to 7. I run it on 5. Any lower & I am digging paper staples at 6 inches. If I am in an old site I go to 4 or 3. Steve in so la

Great reading here, thanks for sharing! I have zero gold this season...and only 3 in almost 6 seasons.... Two rings and a 7 gram cross. Ive dug more pull tab/nickel signals EVER in 2017... Just hasn't happened for me...I think location has something to do with that for sure. I'm hunting in area #8 on Skippy list, the RANDOM areas. Im more of an old coin hunter but I wouldnt mind some old gold from time to time :laughing:

Found this bullion gold coin in a high school soccer field. Contains one-fifth of an ounce of pure gold. Minted at the Perth Mint in Australia for the Shawnee Nation.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 55
I found a sweet 22.8 gram 14K bracelet in the dirt at a school. The rest of the 20+ gold rings have come from old swimming holes. I've found that the places that people drink and swim is where they lose stuff!

I found a sweet 22.8 gram 14K bracelet in the dirt at a school. The rest of the 20+ gold rings have come from old swimming holes. I've found that the places that people drink and swim is where they lose stuff!

DANGGGGG... that IS sweet! That would have made me laugh out loud and possibly have to make a run to the restroom.

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom