Making your services known to others

~Alan~

Forum Supporter
Someone started a thread about advertising your metal detecting services to others (but I can't find it now :( )
The card below is one that is sent to us by the people we insure with. This could be placed in a shop or library, sent to farmers etc It's the sort of thing which could get you access to more sites.

This could be modified to suit your location, or as a general downloadable card for forum members to printout and display ?

This looks great. I just made some business cards to hand out when I ask permission to hunt properties. I'm sure this will help alot of people.

I just talked to the local Police and they would love to use my detecting services. They told me that many individuals throw things out before they are caught and need to locate it for evidence. They will call. It helps that I am friends with 4 of the officers as it is, but it could be very interesting and could lead to some great stories.

I just talked to the local Police and they would love to use my detecting services. They told me that many individuals throw things out before they are caught and need to locate it for evidence. They will call. It helps that I am friends with 4 of the officers as it is, but it could be very interesting and could lead to some great stories.
I'm a member of my local club's Evidence Recovery Team.

Back
Top Bottom