R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Wow did not know he passed away. He had an awesome voice. One of the most powerful voices and largest ranges I have ever heard. Going to listen to the Hunger Strike video, one of my favorites. RIP.

Not a fan of grunge (as it heralded the end of the metal years) - but - Chris Cornell was an extremely talented vocalist. It is a loss for the Music community.

As an aside, Roger Ailes died today as well.

Not a fan of grunge (as it heralded the end of the metal years) - but - Chris Cornell was an extremely talented vocalist. It is a loss for the Music community.

As an aside, Roger Ailes died today as well.

Yeah, not a grunge fan either, but he and Soundgarden transcended the genre IMO..

His voice is one of those that you can pick out anywhere..

Shoot...

<°)))>{

What!?! When did he pass away?? I just saw him perform with Soundgarden this last weekend at the Northern Invasion concert. He put on a great show!

Fan since the 90's, RIP Chris.

Rusty Cage is one of my favorite Soundgarden tunes.
The first is Outshined.

Soundgarden joined the fans during the rain storm, mudsliding down the pavilion hill at Blossom, Lollapalooza 92.... I thought that was so cool of them..

I was there, awesome show...

<°)))>{

So talented, such great loss, gone too soon:(
he was a great vocalist/musician
I was more into the 80's metal music,& some of the 90's grunge rock.
Soundgardens' Bad motor finger album was the best!
with many other great songs to his credit in 30 plus years, with other bands
Chris Cornell played with
peace & prayers to his family and children
R.I.P.

My friend went to a Soundgarden concert 5 days before Cornell's death. The news really shook him up. Sad to hear, and just goes to show that you can't tell someone's mental health by looking at them from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom