Upstate NY night dig. Rings and bells

JR@TriStateAdv

Here is a night dig in NY brought out a friend introduced him to some detecting. I found a crotal bell spill. My first crotal bells to date. Also 2 rings found by the birthday boy lol way to go charlie

https://youtu.be/srvj1Ku83Gc

Just starting the YouTube thing be nice :lol: big plans for the channel just have to get started first.

Love that candid-ness starting @ 3:00 & 5:00 marks. Ya can't fake that kind of interaction and live-dig scenarios :)

Some cool finds. I like your video. Not a bunch of over produced nonsense.

Dumb question time. Why at night ? I never gave it a thought of MD at night.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Some cool finds. I like your video. Not a bunch of over produced nonsense.

Thanks. We want to get a better camera so videos can at least be full screen but it's all still new to us the youtube and the detecting. I've always been interested in it and had a bounty hunter sitting around for years just never got out but when I did I was hooked and got my buddy hooked lol and we wanted to share our experiences in learning and finding many firsts.

Dumb question time. Why at night ? I never gave it a thought of MD at night.

Well we both work overnights and I have a 1yo and another on the way so I can only get out when they are sleeping I'm normally up anyway. Also it's a very peaceful time to be out lots to enjoy without the hustle and bustle. The hardest part is getting good permissions to let you dig in the middle of the night lol

Well we both work overnights and I have a 1yo and another on the way so I can only get out when they are sleeping I'm normally up anyway. Also it's a very peaceful time to be out lots to enjoy without the hustle and bustle. The hardest part is getting good permissions to let you dig in the middle of the night lol
Everything is better at night! I can't hunt the beach at night as the parks close at sunset by me.

Good luck and I will scribe to your channel!

Congrats on the little MD and the one on the way!

Everything is better at night! I can't hunt the beach at night as the parks close at sunset by me.

Good luck and I will scribe to your channel!

Congrats on the little MD and the one on the way!

That's my sentiment as well.
I appreciate you subscribing
And thank you very much he already likes digging in the holes lol

Here is a night dig in NY brought out a friend introduced him to some detecting. I found a crotal bell spill. My first crotal bells to date. Also 2 rings found by the birthday boy lol way to go charlie

https://youtu.be/srvj1Ku83Gc

Just starting the YouTube thing be nice :lol: big plans for the channel just have to get started first.

Just Curious, what part of "upstate NY" you are from ?

Nice Video !

Well in Georgia when the temps are above 96, maybe night digging is the answer. Only problem I get sleepy around 10:30 pm.

Back
Top Bottom