JGD Organized Relic Hunt April 10th, 11th & 12th

I am all signed up and stoked to go! I hope some of my Friendly forum pals join us so I can put a face to a couple names.

Has anyone ever done this one before? I'm interested!

Hi Chad!
We had a good hunt in Novemeber Lots of buttons were dug a few bottles, bullets, rosettes a CW gold locket and some other neat finds.

I have a few spots to fill for this hunt. Its going to be a good time

Excellent! My wife and I are in! Just registered at the other forum, I'll add my name to the list there. Thanks for the info! Hope it is worth the trip from Jersey! lol!

confirmation email sent
see ya there

Is the hunt site the very "hot dirt"? Could you hunt it with a single frequency machine? I have an AT Pro and a T2 SE and would be interested if I could get off work and my machines would do okay. I've hear that some areas around Culpepper have difficult soil

Is the hunt site the very "hot dirt"? Could you hunt it with a single frequency machine? I have an AT Pro and a T2 SE and would be interested if I could get off work and my machines would do okay. I've hear that some areas around Culpepper have difficult soil

The hunt site is not mineralized. The T2 will do well!

Well, my excitement was short lived....just called our babysitter and she informed us that were already on schedule for that date.... :?::?::?: We have a wedding to go to on Saturday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Looks like I'm in. Got confirmed. Thanks for the quick response James. Last year I couldn't get profile for the auto check was when was Americas bday. I entered every combo for July 4th I could. The new fill in the blank was much easier this time

Glad it went smoothly

Looks like I'm in. Got confirmed. Thanks for the quick response James. Last year I couldn't get profile for the auto check was when was Americas bday. I entered every combo for July 4th I could. The new fill in the blank was much easier this time

Thanks
And see you there!

Back
Top Bottom